The Lovescaping® Approach
The curriculum has two primary goals. First we discuss love in an engaging manner, where we grow an appreciation of all the ways that it is manifested within our lives. The second goal is to learn how to become better equipped with the skills needed to develop self-love and employ the pillars of love in your journey through life.
The learning objectives are the following:
- Learn to develop self-love, self-esteem and self-awareness.
- Learn to express feelings and emotions using appropriate language and non-verbal communication.
- Understand, define and practice each pillar of Lovescaping®.
- Learn to understand and relate to others who are different from you, using empathy as a guiding pillar.
- Learn to match your actions to your words and to be mindful of the impact of your actions on others.
- Begin a healing process based on the active practice of the pillars of Lovescaping®, both as a group and individually.
- Gain the social and emotional skills that will allow you to face adversity and challenges with grace.
- Learn to apply the pillars of Lovescaping® intentionally and purposefully to ensure you will cultivate positive relationships in your lives.
Lovescaping® for the entire learning community: teachers, students, and families.
Lovescaping® curriculum taught through one or several workshop(s).
Lovescaping® curriculum being taught in the context of a presentation/talk delivered to an audience.
Lovescaping® curriculum being taught in the context of one-on-one or group coaching sessions.